We Support Our Furnace Installation in London With a 100% Guarantee
We don’t merely repair and service heaters, we also give top-notch furnace installation in London.
What makes our professional services stand out from other companies? We’ve developed our method as time has gone by.
All of our professionals are ACE certified, which indicates they’ve achieved the most important technical certification in the business. They also participate in current industry and system learning to discover the greatest procedures to do furnace repair and furnace maintenance, in addition to skilled furnace installation.
And we back all of our work with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.* We’re so convinced of our outstanding work that we provide you with time to think it over—a full year, actually.
Call us at 226-270-1164 to book your furnace installation today.
How Will I Know When to Replace My Furnace?
It might be tough to know approximately when your heating system is starting to fail or how often you should replace your furnace. However, your heating system should display some signs that it’s close to shutting down for good. Here are a few of the most typical signs of needing furnace installation.
1. Furnace Age
With consistent maintenance, most furnaces run for nearly 20 years, although a few might last even longer. If yours is getting close to that age, it’s time to initiate planning for furnace replacement. That way, you won’t risk an interruption in comfort when your furnace shuts down permanently.
2. Furnace Repair Frequency and Cost
Furnace repair when this happens. If your newest bills are more than half the cost of a new furnace or our Experts are incessantly fixing your heating system, you should start thinking about replacing your furnace.
3. Decreased Comfort and Increased Heating Bills
Your furnace loses efficiency as it ages. Because of reduced performance, your comfort and heating bills can suffer. Here are some signs that your furnace is having trouble keeping up:
- Your furnace turns on and off too regularly, even if you consistently replace the air filter.
- Your furnace produces cold air even when the filter is clean.
- You struggle with regulating the temperature in your home.
- You’re constantly turning up the thermostat because your home feels too cold.
- Your energy bills are skyrocketing.
Furnace installation could help you reduce your heating bills, even if you keep your thermostat the same. That’s because newer furnaces are much more efficient at using fuel. For example, an old 80% AFUE furnace wastes 20% of the fuel it consumes, while a newer 95% high-efficiency model only wastes 5%. Those savings in HVAC energy-efficiency ratings
can really add up over its lifetime!
4. Weird Furnace Noises
It’s fine for your furnace to create some noise as it starts and stops. But furnace noises like rattling, banging or screeching might mean there’s something decidedly wrong with it. Because these problems can be expensive to resolve, it’s typically better to get a new furnace.
5. Yellow Burner Flames
When your furnace is running normally, its burner flames are blue. If you see yellow flames, it means your furnace isn’t combusting fuel very efficiently and can even be spewing out harmful carbon monoxide. A furnace with carbon monoxide concerns is a safety hazard and needs to be replaced as soon as possible.
Should I Replace My Furnace and Air Conditioner at the Same Time?
It’s often more cost-effective to replace your furnace and air conditioner at the same time. Plus, you’ll also appreciate greater energy efficiency year-round. Here’s when you should replace both systems at the same time:
- Your furnace and air conditioner are more than 15 years old.
- You want to install a high-efficiency air conditioner soon, which might not be compatible with an older heater.
- You want to enhance your energy savings with a smart thermostat, which may struggle to work with older heating and cooling equipment.
- Installation is difficult.
- You don’t want to have to worry about heating and cooling repairs in the next few years.
Knowing when to request furnace installation can be time-consuming and frustrating. Our Experts at Roy Inch & Sons Home Services by Enercare have an A+ in home comfort, so you can count on them to help you make the right decision. Get started by calling us at 226-270-1164 to request your free home comfort assessment today!
What to Expect When it’s Furnace Installation Time
Here’s what you can expect when we hook up your new furnace.
- Neat installation—When we walk into your home, we’ll wear shoe booties to defend your home from any mud we might track in. We put down sheets surrounding the installation space to stop messes.
- Pro work—Our pros have earned some of the best distinguished technical certifications in the industry.
- A thorough check—After we’ve complete installation, we go through a checklist to double-check your furnace is running like it should before we take off.
- Going the extra mile—We’ll put in your new furnace to meet local code. And we’ll often go above and beyond, for the most excellent work wherever.
Request Your Furnace Installation Today with Roy Inch & Sons Home Services by Enercare
Need one more reason to get a furnace from Roy Inch & Sons Home Services by Enercare?
Your new heating system includes a free membership plan. This offers you a head start on proper furnace maintenance and keeps your warranty valid.
Give us a call at 226-270-1164 or contact us online to schedule your appointment right away. *Not applicable to the Advantage Program. See your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee is subject to certain restrictions and limitations as set forth in the applicable Terms and Conditions.