A popping sound is a common sign of an insufficient duct design. This happens when there’s higher airflow than your ductwork can manage.
Issues with your ductwork might lead to other ventilation and air quality issues, such as:
- Significant noise
- Greater energy consumption
- Premature system breakdown
- Unbalanced heating and cooling
- Damaged AC compressor in the summer
- Overly warm furnace or heat pump in the winter
- Mold expansion within ducts
Contact an experienced company in London, like Roy Inch & Sons Service Experts, to check your home's ventilation system. We can offer recommendations for duct repair or installation.