Expert AC Installation in London Reinforced by a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee*
When you need AC installation in London, you shouldn’t skimp and let just anybody install your new unit.
That’s where the professionals from Roy Inch & Sons Service Experts come in. Apart from the fact that we have the qualifications and endorsements to back up our outstanding air conditioning installation, we’ll provide you with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Reach us at 226-270-1164 to schedule your AC installation right away.
5 Signs You Should Schedule Air Conditioning Installation
Your air conditioner will begin to give you little clues that it’s failing. Here are five of the most usual ones.
- You regularly need repairs. As your air conditioner gets older, its energy efficiency goes down and more prone to breakdowns. If we’re frequently at your residence for air conditioning repairs, you might be due for a new air conditioner.
- Repairs exceed more than half the cost of a new air conditioner. Repairs quickly add up. When they exceed more than half the cost of a new air conditioner, it’s recommended to replace yours.
- Your air conditioner is older than 15 years old. With yearly air conditioning maintenance, your cooling system could run for 20 years. However, it’s wise to start prepping for replacement around the 15-year mark so it’s not a surprise.
- Your air conditioner has R22 refrigerant. If your air conditioner was purchased before 2010, it potentially has R22 refrigerant. This refrigerant is no longer being produced because of its harmful effects on the ozone layer. As R22 has been discontinued, resolving a refrigerant leak would be extremely expensive.
- You want to reduce your energy bills. Selecting an ENERGY STAR® air conditioner and using it with a smart thermostat is a wise method to conserve on energy expenses. Even if you’re replacing an air conditioner that’s just 10 years old, the Department of Energy says a more efficient model could save you 20–40% on energy bills.
At Roy Inch & Sons Service Experts, our Experts will partner with you to pick the ideal model for your home. We’ll also do a Manual J Heating and Cooling Load to ensure right sizing.
We understand that needing a new air conditioner can be a crisis you’re not completely financially prepped for. That’s why we have flexible financing for qualified customers and our Service Experts Advantage Program™. For just one low monthly fee, you’ll receive a new air conditioner. You won’t need a down payment, and installation costs, annual maintenance and repairs are all incorporated. Plus, you’ll get to hold on to any valuable manufacturer’s rebates.
As a valued Advantage Program member, you’ll also get 24/7/365 priority service and no overtime or trip charges—ever!
What to Anticipate Throughout Air Conditioner Installation
What make us stand out from every other HVAC repair outfit in London? Here are a few of the things we do when it’s time to install your equipment.
When our professional specialists are at your house, you assume they’ll hook up your new system for optimal operation. And they’ll keep your residence and backyard in an unchanged shape as when they arrived.
Beyond that, you’ll have peace of mind knowing you’re working a fully licensed, bonded and insured company.
- Orderly installation—When the installation procedures require us to come inside your home, we’ll put on shoe coverings to shield your floors from dust. We’ll also arrange drop cloths surrounding the installation area to keep your floors shielded from refuse all through our work.
- Exceptional service—Our Experts are NATE-certified. This shows they’ve gone through rigorous training to achieve the most desirable technical licensing in the industry.
- Attention to the little things—We’ll go over an installation checklist throughout the process to ensure each little thing is taken care of. We’ll also ensure your equipment is cooling like it should and is up to local guidelines before we are done. Once installation is completed, we’ll ensure you know how to work your new thermostat and AC.
- Frequent statuses—We’ll communicate how the process is going and when you can count on us to be finished.