It’s easy to not remember regular tune-ups for your heating and cooling equipment. But it’s the most important concern on our minds at Roy Inch & Sons Service Experts.
That’s because routine maintenance provides a lot of perks for your equipment, including enhanced efficiency and a lower likelihood for malfunctions. You can have these pluses—and more—by choosing our Maintenance+ membership.
As a member, you’ll get quick response with 24/7/365 priority service. You’ll also pay less for our Expert repairs. As per usual, our work is backed by a one-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Our Experts will also do an exhaustive examination of your unit whenever they’re at your home. These examinations could help discover heating, cooling and indoor air quality problems. If you need to improve your home’s air, this membership can help you save on air quality products too.
You’ll also get our Home Health™ Report Card, which reviews the HVAC issues in your house. This might help you make a knowledgeable decision when you’re trying to decide between repair or replacement.
Why is Annual HVAC Maintenance so Critial?
Yearly maintenance delivers lots of pluses for your heating and cooling equipment.
- Gives back efficiency that can save you up to 30% on heating and cooling bills.**
- Identifies minor troubles before they cause costly service.
- Helps lengthen your equipment’s life expectancy.
- Keeps your manufacturer’s parts warranty intact.
- Helps safeguard your loved ones from carbon monoxide poisoning, if you have a fuel-burning heater.
This membership plan incorporates regular Precision Tune-Ups for your comfort system. This checkup is the most detailed you can find. That’s because its multistep cleaning and adjustment steps help recondition your system to peak efficiency, dependability and energy savings.
In addition to a 29-point visual inspection, here’s what each maintenance appointment will cover.
Cooling Precision Tune-Up
- Testing thermostat calibration
- Monitoring refrigerant pressure and cooling cycle
- Testing A/C starting power and safety mechanisms
- Cleansing the condenser coil and condensate drain
- Putting in new standard air filters
Heating Precision Tune-Up
- Scrubbing and calibrating burner and ignition assembly
- Checking thermostat calibration and combustion air
- Examining furnace starting power and safety controls
- Installing new standard air filters
- Securing electrical connections
- Measuring volts/amps
What Our Maintenance+ Membership Includes
- Seasonal Precision Tune-Ups
- Energy savings up to 30%**
- Yearly safety examinations
- Guaranteed 24/7/365 priority service
- Never any trip or overtime charges
- 15% discount on repairs and air quality solutions
- One-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee* on repairs
- Lifetime thermostat warranty
- Home Health™ Report Card on all visits
- 29-point visual inspection on all visits
To start the process, contact our Experts at 226-270-1164. We’ll help you select the right membership plan to match your necessities and budget. *For Maintenance+, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed Maintenance+ agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details. **Potential savings may vary depending on age and condition of equipment, personal lifestyle, system settings, equipment maintenance, and installation of equipment and duct system.