It’s easy to not remember regular tune-ups for your heating and cooling equipment. But it’s the most important priority on our minds at Roy Inch & Sons Service Experts.
That’s because annual service provides a lot of perks for your unit, including enhanced efficiency and a lower possibility for malfunctions. You can have these benefits—and more—by choosing our Maintenance+ membership.
As a member, you’ll get quick response with 24/7/365 priority service. You’ll also pay less for our Expert repairs. As per usual, our work is backed by a one-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Our Experts will also do an in-depth check of your unit whenever they’re at your home. These checks could help discover heating, cooling and indoor air quality problems. If you need to improve your home’s air, this membership can help you save on air quality products too.
You’ll also be given our Home Health™ Report Card, which reviews the HVAC issues in your residence. This can help you make a smart decision when you’re going back and forth over repair or replacement.
Why is Annual HVAC Maintenance so Critial?
Yearly maintenance delivers lots of pluses for your heating and cooling equipment.
- Gives back efficiency that can save you up to 30% on heating and cooling bills.**
- Uncovers little troubles before they cause costly service.
- Helps lengthen your equipment’s life cycle.
- Keeps your manufacturer’s parts warranty intact.
- Helps safeguard your household from carbon monoxide poisoning, if you rely on a fuel-burning heater.
This membership plan incorporates regular Precision Tune-Ups for your comfort units. This work is the most detailed you can find. That’s because its multistep cleaning and adjustment processes help bring back your unit to peak efficiency, trustworthiness and energy savings.
In addition to a 29-point visual inspection, here’s what each maintenance appointment will cover.
Cooling Precision Tune-Up
- Assessing thermostat calibration
- Monitoring refrigerant pressure and cooling cycle
- Testing A/C starting power and safety mechanisms
- Washing the condenser coil and condensate drain
- Adding new standard air filters
Heating Precision Tune-Up
- Cleansing and tuning burner and ignition assembly
- Checking thermostat calibration and combustion air
- Taking a look at furnace starting power and safety controls
- Installing new standard air filters
- Securing electrical connections
- Measuring volts/amps
What Our Maintenance+ Membership Includes
- Seasonal Precision Tune-Ups
- Energy savings up to 30%**
- Regular safety examinations
- Guaranteed 24/7/365 priority service
- Zero trip or overtime charges
- 15% discount on repairs and air quality solutions
- One-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee* on repairs
- Lifetime thermostat warranty
- Home Health™ Report Card on all visits
- 29-point visual inspection on all visits
To start the process, reach our Experts at 226-270-1164. We’ll help you choose the right membership plan to match your requirements and budget. *For Maintenance+, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed Maintenance+ agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details. **Potential savings may vary depending on age and condition of equipment, personal lifestyle, system settings, equipment maintenance, and installation of equipment and duct system.