Energy efficiency is something homeowners start to think about when thinking about everything from windows and doors to their next heating and air conditioning system. As we kick off a new season, it’s normal to begin thinking about coming expenses and what you should spend your money on, including energy-saving furnace service. Not only does it help prevent problems, it can help increase your system’s efficiency and help you save money throughout the year.
Of course, efficiency and savings aren’t the only bonuses of annual furnace service; it also touts our industry-leading 23 point furnace Precision Tune-up.
Some of the most important checks our technicians do are:
- Checking and cleaning the gas burner section
- We’ll take a look at the heat exchanger surface, searching for cracks or signs of wear that could be inhibiting efficiency.
- Verifying proper airflow and blower operation
- Correct air circulation makes certain that air is being distributed throughout your home to leave you with total comfort.
- Verifying the calibration of the gas valve
- During furnace service, we will inspect your system’s fuel operation for appropriate pressure to make sure it is being delivered to the furnace properly, safely and efficiently.
- Checking all electrical components
- A variety of the electrical parts of your system need to be looked at every year to make sure they aren’t damaged, corroded, and are operating safely.
There are also a variety of furnace service and tune-up plans you can pick from so both your comfort and budget needs are taken care of. Whether this is your first time or your tenth time arranging furnace service, the pros at Roy Inch & Sons Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning are here to make it easy for you. If you have any questions about our service, feel free to give us a call at 226-270-1164 or schedule an appointment with us online to learn more about furnace service and its bonuses.