We have discussed common air conditioning problems, now we’d like to share the common heating problems London homeowners often call Roy Inch & Sons Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning about. Although there are potentially hundreds of reasons why your London home’s furnace or heating system may need to be repaired. Listed below are the top five complications that may cause your furnace or heating equipment to break down:
1. Thermostat glitches resulting in no heat, fan spinning or comfort problems
2. Air passage problems from fan motors, belts and bearings, causing furnace overheating or poor heating control
3. Old and clogged filters that cause airflow and comfort problems
4. Problem with the furnace ignition or pilot light, resulting in sporadic or no heat
5. Inconsistent maintenance history may cause unexpected breakdowns, poor comfort or increased energy costs (in addition to emmense homeowner frustration!)
Each of these common issues can be fixed by a professionally qualified, NATE-certified technician. Technicians from Roy Inch & Sons Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning can quickly detect the problem area and make the necessary repairs. Purchasing a precision tune-up or maintenance plan could advert almost all heating problems that result in no heat or low comfort levels. During a tune-up, all the components are checked and serviced so they work correctly and at peak efficiency during the heating season. Critical items like Carbon Monoxide checks, adequate combustion air, equipment clearances, and equipment safety are also top elements to the tune-up process. Most importantly – safety first! Never forget that furnaces of any age can pose safety hazards from combustion or gases, particularly if a NATE-certified technician has not maintained the equipment on a regular basis.
Contact Roy Inch & Sons Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning of London at to schedule an appointment today if you would like a technician to check out your furnace system.