Spring may be in the past but it’s never too late to save your air! Check out these tidbits about air quality and call Roy Inch & Sons Service Experts for your no-charge indoor air quality inspection and home comfort assessment.
Did you know?
- We breathe an estimated 3000 gallons of air everyday
- Americans spend 87% of their lives inside
- Indoor air pollutant levels are up to 100 times higher than air outside
- Fifty-percent of sicknesses are caused or irritated by unpurified indoor air
- HEPA air filters using hospital class filtration technology can destroy up to 99% of the impurities in the air, including viruses, allergens, dust mites, and VOCs (gases emitted by adhesives, paints, some cloths, etc.)
To see more facts, watch our adorable experts below and then go to SaveYourAir.com.