No matter what the climate outside in London, the temperature inside your home dictates how comfortable it will seem. Set it just right and your space will seem like a enjoyable escape from the world. But if your heating and cooling system isn’t working correctly, you’ll recognize it. And it won’t be enjoyable.
It’s time for a deeper look at the way you’re managing your heating and cooling equipment. It could make the difference between a steady system or a poor performer. Try this short quiz from Roy Inch & Sons Service Experts to see how you stack up.
- Summer is coming up fast in London. How do you prepare your air conditioner?
- Swap out the HVAC filter and dust the vents. Then it’s ready to go.
- Schedule an appointment with the pros for a seasonal tune-up.
- Nothing at all. It will be fine.
- You’re planning a get-together on a hot night, but the AC isn’t doing anything. What’s your first step?
- Tell my attendees to bring cold beverages.
- Call for an emergency repair to get it functioning before the party starts.
- Start my fans and wish for a strong breeze.
- Your current HVAC is maturing. What will you do when it’s time for a new one?
- Allow my contractor to select one and finance it with a credit card.
- Manage worries and bills by signing up for a monthly home comfort subscription.
- Buy the most intricate system currently available in London.
- When you receive your next monthly electricity bill, what do you anticipate you’ll see?
- It will have a hefty price tag. My HVAC charges have been climbing.
- It will be close to the expenses for the same month last year.
- I can’t know for certain until I read it. Some bills aren’t bad, but others are shocking.
- Your HVAC system is making a funny noise. What do you do?
- Get my toolbox and kill a weekend attempting to fix it.
- Call a qualified technician to check it out.
- Block it out and wait until it ends.
Time to tally your results. If you selected mostly Bs, your home comfort practices are right on. You’re taking care of your system and you have a plan for down the road. But if you answered any of these questions with As or Cs, you should make a number of changes to help your equipment perform more efficiently. Keep going to learn how.
Useful HVAC Habits to Help Protect Your Home
Schedule Yearly Maintenance While swapping out your air filter and cleaning your vents are critical tasks to prepare your system for a different season, a professional tune-up is necessary to wrap up the process. During a maintenance visit, your HVAC technician will perform a series of tasks that boost the energy efficiency of your HVAC. And while they’re around, your HVAC service Expert will keep an eye out for more significant complications for your system. That could save you a costly breakdown later in the season.
Choose a home comfort company that offers emergency repairs. Even carefully maintained HVAC systems can have problems occasionally. And it always seems to happen at the worst times. A company with 24/7 emergency service can manage the headache and distress. The Service Experts Advantage Program affords that much needed service to homeowners at no extra cost.
Have a plan for your HVAC system upgrade. Well-maintained heating and cooling systems can last for 10 to 15 years, but they can’t last forever. Build an idea of what you want now to evade last-minute pressure when your system takes its final bow. The Service Experts Advantage Program™ can be useful. It offers you a new high-efficiency home comfort system with no up-front expenses. As an added bonus, the program also offers free maintenance and repairs.
Keep track of your monthly energy expenses and call us when they dramatically change. Your energy bills can present more than your monthly costs. If you’re noticing a steady hike in your costs but no change in home comfort, something is likely happening with your HVAC. A modern high-efficiency system can provide you peace of mind with more reliable energy usage—and that means fewer surprises on your bill.
Call a professional when you hear a weird noise from your home comfort system. That noise is more than annoying. It indicates something is wrong with your HVAC. Even if it’s a comparatively small problem, left without professional help it could make for a pricey repair in the future. Don’t try to fix it yourself. Leave it to the professionals to figure out and repair it.
Your heating and cooling system can cost you quite a lot when you don’t treat it right. If you work with these tips, you could save time, extra costs and irritation. And if your HVAC just isn’t keeping up anymore, consider finding one through the Service Experts Advantage Program. It can find you a new energy-efficient system with no up-front costs and free maintenance and repairs.
To hear more, give us a call or request an appointment online. We’re happy to help!