No matter what the climate outside in London, the temperature in your house dictates how comfortable it will seem. Find the right temp and your space will seem like a enjoyable escape from it all. But if your heating and cooling system isn’t working properly, you’ll recognize it. And it won’t be enjoyable.
It’s time for a deeper look at the way you’re managing your heating and cooling equipment. It could make the difference between a strong system or a problematic performer. Try this short quiz from Roy Inch & Sons Service Experts to find out more.
- Hotter days are coming up fast in London. How do you prepare your air conditioner?
- Swap out the HVAC filter and dust the vents. Then it’s ready to go.
- Schedule an appointment with the professionals for a seasonal tune-up.
- Nothing at all. It should be fine.
- You’re planning a party on a especially warm night, but the AC isn’t cooling your space. What’s your first step?
- Tell my attendees to bring cold beverages.
- Call for an emergency repair to get it working before the party starts.
- Start my fans and wish for a strong breeze.
- Your current HVAC is aging. What’s your plan when it’s time for a new one?
- Allow my contractor to select one and finance it with a credit card.
- Manage worries and bills by subscribing to a monthly home comfort subscription.
- Buy the most intricate system on the market in London.
- When you get your next monthly electricity bill, what do you anticipate you’ll find?
- It will be a little higher. My HVAC charges have increased quite a bit.
- It will be close to the expenses for the same month last year.
- I can’t know for certain until I read it. Some months aren’t bad, but others are a surprise.
- Your home comfort system is making a funny noise. What’s your next step?
- Get my toolbox and kill a weekend attempting to fix it.
- Call a professional technician to check it out.
- Block it out and wait until it ends.
Get ready to check your results. If you selected mostly Bs, your HVAC habits are right on. You’re taking care of your equipment and you have a plan for down the road. But if you answered any of these questions with As or Cs, you should make a number of changes to help your equipment perform better. Keep going to find out how.
Better HVAC Habits to Help Protect Your Home
Schedule Yearly Maintenance While swapping out your air filter and cleaning your vents are critical tasks to prepare your system for a different season, a professional maintenance visit is critical to complete the process. During a maintenance visit, your HVAC technician will perform a series of tasks that boost the energy efficiency technician will look out for more significant complications for your system. That could save you a costly breakdown in the future.
Choose a home comfort company that offers emergency repairs. Even correctly maintained HVAC systems can have trouble occasionally. And it always seems to happen at the worst times. A company with 24/7 emergency service can manage the headache and distress. The Service Experts Advantage Program affords that much needed service to homeowners at no extra cost.
Have a plan for your HVAC system upgrade. Well-maintained heating and cooling systems can last for 10 to 15 years, but they won’t last forever. Build an idea of what you want now to evade last-minute pressure when your system takes its final bow. The Service Experts Advantage Program™ can be useful. It gives you a new high-efficiency HVAC system with no up-front expenses. As an added bonus, the program also offers free maintenance and repairs.
Keep track of your monthly energy expenses and call us when they radically change. Your energy bills can present more than your monthly costs. If you’re noticing a stable climb in your costs but no difference in home comfort, something is likely going on with your HVAC. A modern high-efficiency system can provide you peace of mind with more constant energy usage—and that means fewer unknown amounts on your bill.
Call a professional when you notice a weird noise from your HVAC system. That noise is more than annoying. It indicates something is wrong with your HVAC. Even if it’s a comparatively small problem, left alone it could make for a pricey repair in the future. Don’t try to fix it yourself. Leave it to the professionals to figure out and repair it.
Your heating and cooling system can cost you quite a lot when you don’t treat it right. If you work with these tips, you could save time, extra costs and irritation. And if your HVAC just isn’t keeping up anymore, think about finding one through the Service Experts Advantage Program. It can find you an updated energy-efficient system with no up-front costs and free maintenance and repairs.
To hear more, give us a call or request an appointment online. We’re happy to help!