Your HVAC system’s wellness is essential, since it keeps your residence comfy and its air healthy. But that doesn’t happen automatically. Your HVAC system works hard around the clock to keep you cozy. This makes it exposed to a wide range of problems.
Sometimes problems are trivial enough that they won’t block your furnace or air conditioner from running. But they can reduce its energy efficiency—and your utility costs. If these problems get worse, your total system could be vulnerable.
That’s annoyance and costs that you may have been able to avoid. The Indoor Air Quality Association says preventive HVAC maintenance can lower the possibility of failures by up to 95%.
Why HVAC Maintenance is Needed
If your furnace or air conditioner is new or operating fine, you might question whether maintenance is necessary. It is, and here are a few reasons why.
- Keeps your warranty valid. A warranty protects you when your HVAC system needs repairs. But forgetting annual furnace maintenance and air conditioning maintenance means, in most cases, you’re canceling your warranty. Spending a little bit on maintenance today can help you avoid costly repairs that your warranty would otherwise include.
- Pinpoints little problems early. Blocking big issues from taking place first is the best method to protect your HVAC system. Yearly maintenance work provides the opportunity to thoroughly examine and lubricate critical internal parts. And it also offers time to get required repairs completed before the peak heating or cooling season starts. You’ll conserve more money over time if issues are resolved as they are discovered.
- May enhance energy efficiency. Regular maintenance is about more than stopping malfunctions. It’s also to keep your system running as smoothly as possible. Oftentimes this leads to an improvement to your residence’s energy efficiency. You may have decreased heating and cooling bills, plus the peace of mind your system is in tip-top shape.
- May help your system last longer. When your HVAC system is running like it should, it might last a lot longer. The majority of furnaces and air conditioners work about 15–20 years, but professional maintenance might help lengthen this life span even more.
Get More From Your HVAC Membership Plan with Roy Inch & Sons Service Experts
Regular maintenance is critical, especially since it can help you save up to 30% on yearly utility prices.* But with Roy Inch & Sons Service Experts, you’ll be able to choose from a collection of membership plans that fit your specific needs. All our memberships are filled with unique pluses delivered by NATE-certified Experts.
From comprehensive to budget-conscious, we provide the ideal membership plan to keep your home comfort systems without worry and efficient.
If you need to replace your HVAC equipment shortly or just desire something more energy efficient, there’s the Service Experts Advantage Program ™. You’ll get a new system for just one low monthly payment, with maintenance and repairs included. No down payment or large up-front fee is required.
Don’t want to be charged with surprise repair expenses? With 100% parts and labor coverage,* our Armor+™ Program offers the widest protection for your home comfort system.
Both these plans also involve air filters, so you won’t have to worry about forgetting to purchase and changing them.
At only $5 per month, our Priority+™ Program is made to accommodate any budget. You’ll have priority service, even during our busiest times. You won’t have to worry about shelling out more if you require our professionals on a night, weekend or holiday. Overtime and trip expenses are covered, saving you an average of $99 per visit. In addition, you’ll also get several other popular perks of our full-featured plans, including 15% discounts on repairs and air quality products.
Here are just a couple of our members’ other favorite perks:
- Priority service. Your furnace or air conditioner typically stops working during the most extreme temperatures. Unfortunately, this is when everyone else’s systems malfunction too, so we’re typically handling a large volume of service calls. With a Roy Inch & Sons Service Experts membership plan, you’ll be able to cut the line with 24/7/365 guaranteed priority service. And you’ll never pay any trip or overtime charges. Ever.
- Discounts on products and repairs. Your house’s indoor air quality is important more than ever before. That’s why we’re providing 15% off air quality products including whole-home air filtration systems and UV germicidal lights. Made with your budget in mind, our Maintenance+™ and Priority+™ plans include 15% off repairs.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Our work includes a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.* If something isn’t correct, you can trust us to keep working until it is.
- Detailed visual examination on all visits. Your home comfort is our top priority. That’s why every visit includes a 29-point visual exam and Home Health™ Report Card.
Your heating and cooling system is an expensive investment. Keep it protected and enjoy more perks by getting one of our membership plans immediately. No matter what your budget is, our Experts can help you choose the right plan for your needs and residence. To start with your membership plan, get in touch with us at 226-270-1164 today.
*For HVAC Service Memberships, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details.