The health of your HVAC system is critical because it encourages home comfort and strong indoor air quality. But a healthy HVAC system doesn’t happen spontaneously. Your furnace and air conditioner work vigorously around the clock, which opens them to a large range of common troubles.
These malfunctions are frequently small enough that they rarely prevent your furnace or air conditioner from working. However, they may influence energy efficiency—and your utility bills. If these malfunctions worsen, your entire system might be vulnerable. These are disasters and costs you could bypass with consistent HVAC maintenance.
Why HVAC Maintenance is Helpful
If the furnace or air conditioner was recently installed or seems to be running just fine, you might struggle with why HVAC maintenance is recommended. Here’s what this yearly service does for you.
Keeps Your Warranty Ongoing
A warranty helps you when your HVAC system requires repairs. But refusing routine maintenance voids your warranty. Using a small amount on a tune-up now could help you prevent costly repairs that your warranty would otherwise include.
Identifies Minor Problems Early
Averting big problems in the first place is the ideal approach to care for your HVAC system. Consistent maintenance visits provide the opportunity to thoroughly review and lubricate key internal machinery. It also provides a chance for repairs before the peak heating or cooling season arrives. You’ll spend less money in the long run if troubles are addressed as they pop up.
Could Improve Energy Efficiency
Yearly maintenance is about more than minimizing breakdowns. It’s also about keeping your system working as well as possible. The enhanced performance might reduce your energy expenses by around 30%.
Could Help Your System Work Longer
When your HVAC system runs the way it should, it can live years longer. Many furnaces and air conditioners average a 15-year life span, but routine maintenance can extend this even more.
Get More from HVAC Maintenance with an HVAC Membership Plan
Roy Inch & Sons Home Services by Enercare provides a series of membership plans designed to fit your individual needs. From budget-friendly options to all-inclusive coverage, we can provide the perfect maintenance plan to keep your home comfort systems running efficiently and steadily.
At about $5 per month, our Priority+™ products.
Our Maintenance+™ membership provides the best value. It adds a yearly safety inspection, greater energy savings and steady preventive maintenance to the base-level plan.
We suggest the Armor+™ membership if you want peace of mind. With 100% parts and labor coverage,* our Armor+™ Program provides the most ample protection for your home comfort system. This plan also includes air filters, so you won’t have to worry about remembering to purchase and install them.
Service Experts Advantage™ Program
If you are hoping to upgrade your HVAC equipment immediately, or you just want something more energy efficient, the Service Experts Advantage Program™ is perfect for you. You’ll be provided a new system for just one affordable monthly payment, with maintenance and repairs* included. No down payment is required.
5 Perks of HVAC Maintenance Plans
Here are just some of our members’ most popular perks:
- Priority service. Your furnace or air conditioner is likely to break down during severe weather. Annoyingly, this is usually when everyone else’s systems fail too. So we do our best to handle a higher volume of service calls during peak seasons. With an HVAC maintenance plan, you’ll go to the front of the line with 24/7/365 guaranteed priority service. And you’ll never pay any trip expenses or overtime fees. Ever.
- No trip charge – EVER. You’ll never be responsible for covering the expense of a Roy Inch & Sons Home Services by Enercare Expert coming to your house.
- Discounts on products and repairs. These days, indoor air quality is more useful than ever. That’s why our plans include 15% off air quality products including whole-home air filtration systems. Drafted with your budget in mind, our maintenance plans also include 15% off repairs.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee. We back our work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.* If something isn’t correct, you can depend on us to keep trying until it is.
- Thorough visual review for every visit. Your home comfort is our number one priority. That’s why every visit includes a 29-point visual exam and Home Health™ Report Card.
Your HVAC system is an important home investment. Protect it while receiving access to added perks by enrolling in a maintenance plan today. Whatever your budget, we can help you pick the right plan for your needs. To get started, call us at 226-270-1164 right away!
*For HVAC Service Memberships, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details.