Booking routine AC maintenance is useful.
Checkups keep your AC system in London operating at its top performance while keeping energy needs low. It also may even help extend its life cycle.
While there are a few things you can finish by yourself, you should hire Experts, like the ones at Roy Inch & Sons Home Services by Enercare, for AC checks and maintenance.
Here are several steps you can do alone as you prepare for cooling season.
Get Your AC Maintenance Booked
Spring is a season of revival, and to many that involves a big portion of home, garage and yard cleaning. With the warmer weather right around the corner, it’s also a good idea to put AC maintenance on that list.
Spring is the best time to get your cooling system freshened and inspected. Hesitating to flip it on until the first warm day of the summer can be risky. If you have to have a fix or a new unit, you could be waiting awhile for an appointment. And that could get very uncomfortable.
And for those with allergies, being well prepared with a freshened cooling system will help provide the finest indoor air quality while it’s pollen season.
Plus, AC upkeep might be a requirement for your equipment’s manufacturer warranty or any applicable extended warranty.
Can I Do a Tune-Up on My Own?
There are methods that you can complete to help keep your air conditioner equipment in the prime condition:
- Change your air filter advises each month or two. This is particularly important if you suffer from allergies or have a dog in your home.
- Lawn upkeep near the outside condenser. Make sure there’s not any grass, weeds or bushes near your cooling system. We recommend keeping 2–3 feet of open area. You should also remove any leaves or sticks that have dropped into your system, since this could impede airflow.
Let the Experts Handle the Rest
What’s left to finish? If you get in touch with Roy Inch & Sons Home Services by Enercare at 226-270-1164, the initial thing we might do is compliment you for all the tasks you’ve already done. Then we’ll get down to the nitty gritty. We’ll check your equipment and make sure it’s working correctly with these steps:
- Securing electrical connections to provide reliable operation.
- Greasing to keep moving components working effortlessly and potentially avoid problems.
- Flushing the condensate drain line to clear leak-inducing mold and obstructions.
- Fixing coil fins to stay clear of decreased airflow.
- Cleansing the exterior coil to remove any blockage from soil and vegetation.
- Examining controls to make sure your unit is starting, running and turning off properly.
- Checking the operating temperature parameters to confirm your system has the correct refrigeration charge.
If we uncover troubles that involve additional service, we are set to give you the most reasonable solution. Uncovering possible problems early might solve more expensive issues later on. This also offers you time to plan if your AC is aging.
When you are looking for a modern AC system to help make your new unit fit your budget. Whatever your cooling needs are, you can rest easy knowing our Experts will take care of you.
Ready to schedule your checkup? Give us a call at 226-270-1164 or schedule an appointment online now.