Stop the Sneezes! What you might not know about the quality of the air in your home.
Take a deep breath. That feels pretty great, right? Or does it?
You might be amazed if you were mindful of how many contaminants you may have just inhaled, including chemical gases, microbes, mildew, viruses, bacteria, dust, dirt, pollen, allergens and more. All of these contribute to increased allergy symptoms, which could lead to at the least, uneasiness in your house, and at the worst, extreme respiratory and sinus difficulties.
According to the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of American:
- Nasal allergies affect about 50 million people in the United States.
- Allergies affect as many as 30% of adults and 40% of children.
- Allergic disease (including asthma) is the fifth leading chronic disease in the United States.
- Allergic disease is the third most common chronic disease in children under 18 years of age.
But it doesn't have to be that way! Call Roy Inch & Sons Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning right now for a FREE home air quality and ease analysis at 226-270-1164
or arrange your appointment online. We have resolutions that can help improve your indoor air quality, help preserve your breathing air healthy, and may even help decrease the volume of medication you’re taking to combat airborne allergens.
Eliminating Indoor Air Pollution is Easy
According to the EPA, indoor air can be up to 100 times more polluted than outdoor air. ONE HUNDRED times! Consider the fact that you breathe an estimated 3,000 gallons of air each day. So do your kids. So does your pet. Seriously, friends, we cannot take indoor air quality for granted. It’s time to make a change.
Luckily Roy Inch & Sons Service Experts can help! There are several options for fighting allergy-inducing pollution in your house. High-efficiency air filtration and air cleaners purify or eradicate all the irritating airborne toxins that lead to sneezing. Options range from HEPA (High Efficiency Particulate Air) filtration to lights that remove viruses and duct cleaning that removes built-up debris from over the years.
Your family needs to take steps to enhance the quality of the air you breathe indoors. By taking control, you can do the following:
- Help you and your family stay healthier. That’s right, you can Stop the Sneezes! According to the American College of Allergists, 50 percent of all illnesses are either [[caused|created|instigated or aggravated by polluted indoor air.
- Decrease your home's energy consumption. How? Cleaner air improves how efficient your heating and cooling system functions. Can you say “smaller carbon footprint” and “lower costs over time?”
- Guard your investment. Enhanced air quality guards heating and air conditioning components from weathering, microbials, filth, and debris.
Call Roy Inch & Sons Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning today at 226-270-1164
to plan your FREE home air quality and comfort analysis.