How many times have you started out from home realizing you forgot to adjust the temperature or shut the garage door? There’s nothing we can do about the garage door, but the iComfort Wi-Fi® thermostat from Lennox® offers remote smartphone and web-enabled operation so you can change the temperature in your house from any location in the world.
Up to 50% of you home’s utility bills are a result of heating and cooling your home.* The iComfort Wi-Fi® thermostat is an uncomplicated and easy way to start lowering those energy costs. You can get fancy and purchase a customizable skin to protect your thermostat and match your walls, your furniture or just add your own flavor!
Here are just some of the benefits of the iComfort Wi-Fi®:
- Remote access with Cloud connectivity that gives you control to adjust temperatures from your smartphone, tablet or laptop
- Simple touchscreen with intuitive, menu-driven icons and high definition backlighting for simple programming
- One-Touch Away mode to easily override your regular programming when you are away
- Automatic updates connect you to new features as they are developed and cautions you and Roy Inch & Sons Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in London to any system maintenance concerns
- Weather-on-Demand with five-day forecast features outdoor temperatures
To hear more about the iComfort Wi-Fi® thermostat or how to save money on your energy bills, call Roy Inch & Sons Service Experts in London at 226-270-1164.
*Source: U.S. Department of Energy