Saving energy never felt so good. Literally. Our maximum efficiency gas furnaces will keep your house warm and comfortable, and they’ll do so with amazing energy efficiency. In fact, these products boast maximum efficiency for all gas furnaces we sell. Read more about each product below. When you’ve narrowed down your options, give Roy Inch & Sons Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in London a call at 226-270-1164. We’ll offer you a free estimate and answer all your furnace-related questions.
If you only gave us one word to describe the SLP98V, we’d probably pick “outstanding.” That’s pretty convincing in itself, but it doesn’t do justice to the benefits and features of this dynamic gas furnace. First off, this is one of the most energy-efficient furnaces you can find.1 Boasting up to 98.2% efficiency and a Most Efficient designation by ENERGY STAR®, the SLP98V can save you more than $800 a year.2 That’s a lot of money. But the features don’t end there. The SLP98V is packed with features, including:
- Variable-capacity system – this means it automatically adjusts as necessary to operate at maximum efficiency. We know we already covered efficiency, but we just can’t get over this one.
- SilentComfort™ technology and variable speed blower – lowers sound levels
- Duralok Plus™ Heat Exchanger – ensures high reliability and efficiency
- Self-calibrating variable speed inducer – for cleaner combustion
- SureLight Control Board – controls all furnace operations and is iComfort™ compatible
What you really need to know is that this unit has almost endless features to stay reliable and energy efficient. Call 226-270-1164 or schedule a free appointment online to learn more about gas furnaces in London.
Across North America, and in London, gas furnaces don’t come quieter than this one. The SL280V features a variable speed motor and special sound-absorbing materials to make it 4.5 times quieter than the competition. In fact, it’s the quietest in its class3 and allows you to feel the heat – not hear it. We suppose we can make that sacrifice...
Find more features of the SL280V, like its:
- Two-stage gas valve – modifies the amount of gas used for greater temperature control
- SureLight® Ignitor – to ensure a long life and reliable operation
- Sealed Blower Compartment – decreases heat loss and increases efficiency
- High efficiency variable speed motor – which may help reduce your energy bills
The EL296E gas furnace racks up the numbers – in a good way. We’ve chosen three that make the biggest impact. First, the EL296E reached AFUE rating of up to 96%, which is not only higher than the average, but it could save hundreds on your yearly energy expenses. Further, the EL296E’s Power Saver™ Constant Torque motor is up to 33% more efficient than standard single-stage motors and up to 200% more efficient when it’s in constant fan mode. Other features include:
- ENERGY STAR® designation
- Higher SEER ratings in cooling mode – keeps energy waste to a minimum
- Two-stage gas valve – varies heating output for higher efficiency
- Sound-absorbing insulation – for quiet operation
- SureLight® igniter and control board – ensures long product life and high reliability
Let Roy Inch & Sons Service Experts help with all your London area gas furnace needs. Schedule your free appointment today.
1 Based on sound pressure levels during steady-state, high-fire and low-fire operation of Lennox SLP98UH070XV36B and leading competitive units as of July 2013 at mid-point temperature rise and minimum external static pressure when set up per Section 4.4.4 of AHRI 260-2012. Efficiency ratings established per test standard: ANSI/ASHRAE 103-2007.
2 Savings amounts depict potential energy savings you can expect from Lennox® furnaces, versus a 65% AFUE model. Your actual savings may vary depending on the weather patterns in your local area, local fuel rates and you individual lifestyle.
3 Based on sound pressure levels during steady-state, high-fire operation of Lennox SL280UH070V36A and leading competitive units at mid-point temperature rise and minimum external static pressure when set up per Section 4.4.4 of AHRI 260-2012.