Don’t make assumptions about this title – basic efficiency gas furnaces still have high energy efficiency, especially compared to that decades old furnace you have at home. Not only could these gas furnaces help decrease your heating and cooling expenses, they also feature durable cabinets and lasting performance. See the benefits for yourself by reading details for each product below or scheduling an appointment with Roy Inch & Sons Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in London.
In London, an EL180E gas furnace will benefit you long past the winter. It can help conserve energy in all the other months, too. We wouldn’t joke about savings like these. It’s all possible with the unit’s Power Saver™ motor and dual-fuel technology. The Power Saver™ motor is designed to keep a consistent flow of air, even when the temperature shifts. The system is also quiet, helps reduce waste and helps lower your energy bills. Dual-fuel enables you to connect your EL180E with an electric heat pump so your furnace can switch between gas and electric to keep you nice and comfy.
- SureLight® ignitor – provides long life and reliable operation
- Durable steel cabinet – made to last, and its strong finish looks nice, too
- Robust blower assembly – enhances comfort and exceeds industry standard airflow for even temperatures
- Insulated blower compartment – keeps operating sounds quiet and minimizes losses
When it all comes down to two key features – energy efficiency and reliable performance – the ML193 gas furnace truly excels. If you desire energy efficiency, you’ll find an efficiency rating of 93% AFUE, sealed blower compartment and dual-fuel capability. Basically, you have the opportunity to save hundreds on your utility expenses every year because the system minimizes heat loss and maximizes fuel efficiency. If you’re looking at performance, take a look at the following features:
- Duralok Plus® heat exchanger – ensures high reliability and efficiency
- SureLight® ignitor – for long life and more reliability
- Durable steel cabinet – resilient and built to last
- SureLight integrated control board – for full control and easy operation
Just because it’s listed as basic efficiency doesn’t mean help you save. The ML180 gas furnace has an efficiency rating of 80% AFUE, so you’ll save energy and money with this model, especially compared to an older furnace. In addition, its sealed blower compartment minimizes loss and maximizes efficiency, so you – and your family in London – will stay warm and comfy even on the coldest days.
- Robust blower assembly – exceeds industry standard airflow for more even temperatures
- Duralok™ heat exchanger – made from ArmorTuf™ aluminized steel to boost reliability
- Dual-fuel capability – enables you to combine the gas furnace with an electric heat pump to add to your comfort and fuel efficiency
- Hot surface igniter – controls operation for efficient and reliable performance
If you’re looking for a gas furnace in London, give us a call at 226-270-1164 or schedule a free appointment.