The Landmark® Rooftop System: Greater Performance. More Flexibility.The Lennox® Landmark rooftop system boasts many outstanding features. Available in standard- and high efficiency units, the Landmark offers a SEER rating of up to 13.0, a 14.5 IEER rating and an EER rating of up to 12.7. When you add the optional MSAV® supply fan, you’ll see the Landmark’s efficiency increase by up to 27%1. Saving increase further with this system’s Environ™ coil system, which uses up to 52% less refrigerant and is up to 59% lighter.
This system is available in 2- to 25-ton gas/electric and electric/electric and 2- to 20-ton heat pump configurations. Some of its many attractive features include:
- Field-installed CO2 sensors to lower CO2 and VOC levels
- Field- or factory-installed MERV 8 or 13 filters cut back on airborne particles
- Optional MSAV supply fan helps control humidity
- ENERGY STAR® recognition
- Interlink compressor delivers better reliability and efficiency
- Environ™ coil system ensures reliable operation and reduces the time it takes to clean the condensing coil
- Isolated compressor compartment enables compressor operation to run normally and not disrupt airflow in the middle of performance checks
From installation to routine service, Roy Inch & Sons Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in London can take care of all your Landmark rooftop system needs. We’re the experts in this field, so whether you’re looking to upgrade your system or simply need a bit of repair work, we’ve got you covered. Call 226-270-1164 to learn more.
1 Part load. IEER improvement. Comparing standard 10.9 IEER system to optional MSAV 13.8 IEER system.