Get Amazing Energy Efficiency with an Energence® Rooftop HVAC SystemWhen it comes to rooftop HVAC systems that will really save energy, the Lennox® Energence model hits the top of the list. Energence is one of the top commercial HVAC systems in its class, with up to 18.0 SEER, 21.5 IEER and 13.9 EER. These numbers appear small compared to the ratings you’ll receive when you add the SunSource® Commercial Energy System, which will produce efficiency levels of 34 SEER and 43 IEER. That means you will experience the maximum energy cost reduction available on your building.
Compared to standard units, our optional SmartAirflow™ system can up to 35% of your annual ventilation energy consumption. In addition, the Energence rooftop system has earned ENERGY STAR® designation and exceeds ASHRAE (American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers) 90.1-2010 minimum standards by 92%.
Not only is it efficient, but the Energence rooftop system is easily serviceable, extremely reliable and will ensure your company saves energy and stays comfortable for years. We’ll highlight some of the most innovative features:
- Isolated compressor compartment – allows normal compressor operation during service without disrupting airflow
- Environ™ coil system – reduces refrigerant charge requirements to boost reliability and sustainability
- SmartWire™ system – simplifies thermostat installation to minimize the chance miswiring
- Corrosion-resistant, removable, reversible, double-sloped drain pan – for flexibility, stability and serviceability
- Patented Humiditrol® dehumidification system – allows independent control of temperature and humidity leading to increased comfort
- Multiple cooling stages – helps reduce temperature swings
Our highly trained technicians at Roy Inch & Sons Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in London can install, maintain and repair your Energence rooftop system. Call 226-270-1164 for a free, no-obligation energy analysis and consultation to discover more.